This is Carnival Celebration Key Itineraries Available. It is about the new cruise itineraries available on Carnival to visit the new private beach destination exclusive for Carnival!
The featured image photo is from Carnival.
Carnival currently owns two private islands under sister brands of Princess and Holland America. Some Carnival ships visit the two islands on some of the itineraries.
In exciting news from a few weeks ago, Carnival introduced Celebration Key in Grand Bahama island which will be the private beach destination exclusive to Carnival.
The destination will open in 2025 and the plans sound amazing.
I previously wrote about the beach destination in this article.
While Celebration Key is not a specific private island it will feel like one to cruise passengers getting to visit.
The destination will be exclusive to Carnival and it will offer all the amenities of other cruise private islands such as Princess Cays, Half Moon Cay as well as NCL’s Great Stirrup Cay.
The destination will include various areas for fun in the sun as well as shore excursions.
The destination will be accessible via a dock so no tendering will be required.
From the artist rendition above there will be multiple swimming pools, sports areas and plenty of places to enjoy the sun and ocean from the beach.
Carnival announced the initial sailings that will visit the island and it will be available on many of Carnival’s ships.
The plans include three and four night sailings on Carnival Conquest, Carnival Freedom, and Carnival Glory.
In addition there will be four and five night sailings available on Carnival Elation. Six and eight day sailings are offered on Carnival Sunshine and Carnival Spirit.
Of course the newest Carnival ships including Mardi Gras, Carnival Celebration will offer seven night sailings to the beach destination along with other seven night and longer sailings on a few other ships.
The itineraries are now available for booking on Carnival.
Full List of Itineraries
Here is the full list of itineraries that will offer Celebration Key:
- From PortMiami: Carnival Celebration and Carnival Conquest
- Carnival Celebration will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 20, 2025.
- Carnival Conquest will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings beginning July 18, 2025.
- From Port Canaveral: Mardi Gras, Carnival Freedom and Carnival Glory
- Mardi Gras will sail seven-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises from July 19, 2025; as well as one nine-day Eastern Caribbean sailing on October 30, 2025. In addition, Mardi Gras will sail two 14-day Transatlantic voyages: the first from Port Canaveral to Barcelona on Sept. 13, 2025 and the second from Barcelona to Port Canaveral on Oct. 16, 2025.
- Carnival Freedom will sail four- and five- day Bahamas sailings beginning July 19, 2025.
- Carnival Glory will sail three- and four-day Bahamas sailings from July 21, 2025.
- From Galveston: Carnival Dream and Carnival Legend
- Carnival Dream will offer eight-day Eastern Caribbean sailings from July 26, 2025.
- Carnival Legend will feature Celebration Key on several 10-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean cruises.
- From New Orleans: Carnival Liberty
- Carnival Liberty will sail seven- and eight-day Eastern Caribbean voyages from July 20, 2025.
- From Baltimore: Carnival Pride
- Carnival Pride will set sail on seven-day Bahamas sailings from July 20, 2025, along with a 14-day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal cruise on Jan. 11, 2026.
- From Jacksonville: Carnival Elation
- From July 21, 2025, Carnival Elation will offer four- and five-day Bahamas cruises.
- From Norfolk, Va.: Carnival Sunshine
- Carnival Sunshine will sail six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises from October 18, 2025.
- From Mobile, Ala.: Carnival Spirit
- Carnival Spirit will offer six- and eight-day Bahamas cruises beginning Nov. 2, 2025.
The initial plans for the destination include 12 Carnival ships. Carnival plans to offer an additional 100 itineraries in the near future which will allow so many people the opportunity to experience the new beach destination that will add another six ships to the mix.
I look forward to getting to visit this beautiful island destination!
Check out the press release from Carnival regarding Celebration Key here.